Free for All Student & Member Exhibition
Opening Reception: Friday, June 28th, 5-8pm
Reception By: Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, and Ashley Lloyd
Music By: Hemlock Hollow
Exhibition Sponsors: Seward & Debra Ryan
Back by popular demand, the Second Annual “Free for All” – Student/Member Exhibition, will be held at AAH from June 28 through July 18, sponsored by The Form Foundation of TFEC on Behalf of Seward & Debra Ryan. All AAH Members and past year’s AAH students are eligible to enter one work in any style or media in this open show. The show will open with a reception on Friday, June 28, from 5 to 8pm with music by Hemlock Hollow.
Eligiblity: The show is open to all AAH STUDENTS FROM THE PAST YEAR’S CLASSES and ALL CURRENT AAH MEMBERS.
Intake Dates: Members, Students or students’ parents should deliver the artwork to the Art Association between June 10 and 23 during regular gallery hours, Monday through Thursday 9:30am-9pm, Friday 9:30am-4pm, Saturday 10am-4pm, and Sunday 2-5pm.
- Each AAH Member or Student may enter ONE work of art with any subject matter and in any media.
- All two-dimensional adult works MUST have screw-eyes and wires on the back for hanging.
- Works on paper MUST be framed under glass or plexiglass, with NO exposed glass edges.
- Works on canvas may either be framed OR have the edges painted.
- Children’s works may either be framed or mounted on foam core and shrink wrapped.
- Three-dimensional works will be displayed on AAH sculpture bases.
Entry Fees: The fee is $10 per entry for works smaller than 48” in any direction, and $15 per entry for works 49” to 72” in any direction.
Prize Juror: Kelly Curran, Artist and former AAH instructor.
Prize Sponsors: Peggy Grove, Rosewein Realty, Alan Hostetler Insurance, Sutliff Volkswagen, Tracey Meloni , Alan Rochman, Mary Quinn, and Art Depot.
Learn more about our upcoming exhibitions or explore some of our past shows.